Terms and Conditions to be read in conjunction with course or workshop offer detailed in our Program Guide and elsewhere on our website www.madeinclay.com.au
- COVID safe rules apply at all times.
- Hand hygiene and social distancing are mandatory, masks subject to government health advice.
- if you are awaiting COVID 19 test results or have any symptoms: stay at home.
- We do not offer a cash refund for COVID related closures and cancelations.
- If COVID 19 restrictions require us to temporarily close or cancel a class or suspend membership you will receive a pro rata credit for future classes or gift voucher for instore use.
- Where possible we will offer make up classes at our sole and absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes with less than 4 bookings. If this happens you will be notified at least 72 hours prior to the class and refunded in full.
- Studio access participants are required to clean up after use.
- Firing can be unpredictable and we cannot guarantee the results you will achieve.
- From time to time we use photographs of students and their work for promotional purposes. Please let us know if you do not want you or your work to be used in this way.
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all, admission to courses and workshops is subject to Made in Clay’s assessment of the applicant’s ability to achieve intended course outcomes whilst contributing to a safe and enjoyable environment.
Updated 14 July 2022