This is a mixed ability class, so those who have had little or no experience working with a pottery wheel will get the help they need, whilst more advanced throwers can progress at their own pace with individualised help.
2 hours per week for six weeks $255
Classes are filling fast. Please call Cathy 0427 449 334 to reserve your place. Or book online below:
BOOK NOW – CLASSES START 7 AUG
What you will learn?
• How to centre clay
• How to make a bowl and cylinder
• How to glaze
What you end up with?
• Experience in the use of the potter’s wheel
• Finished work to take home
• A great experience
What’s included in the fee?
• Use of allocated pottery wheel
• Out of class Studio Access to work independently (see Studio Access for details)
•Unlimited use of school clay and glazes
• Access to pottery books and magazines, tea and coffee.
• Students who re-enrol prior to the end of term maintain Studio Access between terms.
Equipment, tools & firing
• Bring your own pottery tools or buy a set at the school for $15
• Bring, your own towel and apron/oversized shirt to class.
• $10 kg for two firings and use of student glaze. There is generally a minimum charge of $2 per item. Small, light weight items such as beads buttons and pendants are costed on a case by case basis subject to size and numbers.
Please collect your finished work promptly. After 90 days uncollected work will be donated to charity.